The 11 Best Blogger Outreach Tools for 2022 – A Definitive Guide
Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you know that blogger outreach is the new meta when it comes to advancing your influence in your space. With competition for attention achieving an all-time high, you need every advantage you can get to stay ahead of your competitors and secure the most valuable opportunities for your brand.
If you’re doing everything by hand, you’re probably losing a lot of time reinventing the wheel. Instead, blogger outreach tools can free you up to use your talents where it’s needed most – building your brand, strategizing, and managing relationships.
Don’t know where to begin? You’re in luck. We’ve curated some of the best and most popular blogger outreach tools available in 2021. This will give you a solid idea of what’s out there, the benefits they have to offer, key features, and pricing.
Already sold? Skip ahead and dig into our top picks. Or, read on to if you’re still wondering why you should consider using some of these tools to enhance your outreach campaigns.
Why Invest in Blogger Outreach Tools?
So, why spend the time researching options and stretch your budget by paying for third-party tools and platforms? The simple answer is that you’ll be able to leverage extremely powerful capabilities you won’t otherwise have access to.
Many of these tools take care of a lot of the background work involved with outreach campaigns and provide an environment where you can focus on building your business. Still not convinced? Then, read on:
- Automation: This may be the current digital marketing buzzword, but it’s not just hype. Automation eliminates many menial and time-consuming tasks that can easily be repeated, freeing you up to focus more on strategy and relationship building.
- Scalability: How long would it take you to send thousands of personalized emails by hand? Using templates, custom fields, and automation, you can send thousands of personalized emails in minutes.
- Reports and analytics: Who’s got time to create their own graphs in excel? These tools allow you to quickly visualize trends, performance, and key metrics so you can stay on top of your business.
- Testing: These tools make it easy to assess the success of your campaigns and compare them to each other. This allows you to perform A/B testing on various techniques to find out what works and what doesn’t, without flushing a lot of time and effort down the drain.
Top 11 Tools for Blogger Outreach Campaigns in 2021
BuzzSumo is a long-time favorite and staple among content marketers and outreach campaign managers. It’s a great tool for checking out which content is performing well across search engines and social media. You can then use BuzzSumo’s outreach tools to strike up conversations and prospect leads. In short, it helps you identify and then collaborate with the influencers that matter.
- Conduct research on content, competitors, and influencers
- Filter prospects by niche, type, location, and content
- Monitor and track brand mentions to capitalize on opportunities quickly
- Advanced content discover with in-depth trends and statistics
BuzzSumo’s pricing is not exactly cheap, but there is a free plan for casual users. Higher-tier plans come with more advanced features. However, all plans come with a 30-day refund period as well as a 20% annual discount:
- Free: 10 searches/month, 1 user, 1 content project, and 1 custom feed.
- Pro: $99/month for unlimited searches, 5 users, 5 alerts, 50 exports/month, unlimited projects, and 10 custom feeds.
- Plus: $179/month for unlimited searches, 10 users, 10 alerts, 150 exports/month, unlimited projects, and 20 custom feeds.
- Large: $299/month for unlimited searches, 15 users, 30 alerts, 200 exports/month, unlimited projects, and 50 custom feeds.
You don’t have to guess what this tool is all about. Traackr helps you track your prospects, whether it’s influencers, other industry authorities, or hot/cold leads. Traackr distinguishes itself by focussing on efficiency, making the outreach campaign management process less time-consuming. It also emphasizes helping bloggers “trim the fat” and focus on their most valuable leads while de-prioritizing time-wasters. While any brand can use Traackr, they mostly target the beauty, lifestyle, and fashion markets.
- Bulk import and organize existing contacts
- In-depth tools to track conversions
- Filter leads based on type and location
- Advanced tools to manage influencer and partner relations
Traackr doesn’t provide upfront pricing details. However, it’s a premium service that can cost anywhere upwards of $499/month for a single top 25 prospects list. You’ll need to talk to a rep to get a quote based on your unique requirements.
If you’re want run targeted outreach campaigns with the aim to build curated links, then MailShake might be the tool for the job. You can use the tool to reach out to prospects via a variety of channels, such as email, social media, and phone. In their own words, MailShake aims to help “turn cold prospects into warm leads” with a range of features to engage, nurture, and manage leads.
- Fully automated email outreach campaigns with workflows
- Powerful monitoring and analytics with A/B testing capabilities
- Validate leads, prioritize by quality, and manage conversations
- Set up multi-channel outreach sequences
You can choose from two straightforward subcriptions, each with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unfortunately, some features are price-locked but the Email Outreach plan comes with the most valuable capabilities:
- Email Outreach: $59/month for most features + 5k list-cleaning credits and recipients per campaign.
- Sales Engagement: $99/month for phone dialer, social selling, custom tasks, and 10k list-cleaning credits and recipients per campaign.
Pitchbox is a relatively unknown influencer outreach & content marketing platform for SEO agencies, publishers, and brands. Its high pricing and comprehensive feature set means it’s not really intended for individual bloggers, although it depends on the size of your business. The platform covers everything, from prospecting to SEO email management to productivity tools to CRM capabilities.
- Powerful workflow tools with skill segmentation
- Configure automatic follow-ups with prospects
- Integrate with a variety of third-party tools
- Advanced reports and analytics
Pitchbox doesn’t offer preset pricing plans. Instead, each user gets charged on a quote-by-quote basis depending on their scale and needs. That being said, pricing starts at a high $195/month with most users paying in the hundreds of dollars a month.
BuzzStream is a popular, all-in-one blogger outreach platform with a focus on building and managing relationships. It includes tools to research and identify influencers and conduct outreach campaigns that are personalized, yet efficient. As a full-fledged CRM, it’s an end-to-end solution that can be used in any type of outreach campaign.
- Outreach campaign management
- Contact management
- Influencer research
- Outreach templates
BuzzStream offers budget-friendly, transparent, and straightforward pricing that scales well as your business grows:
- Starter: $24/month for 1 user, 1,000 contacts, 30 prospecting searches, and the ability to monitor 1,000 links.
- Growth: $124/month for 3 users, 25,000 contacts, 250 prospecting searches, and the ability to monitor 25,000 links.
- Professional: $299/month for 6 users, 100,000 contacts, 1,000 prospecting searches, and the ability to monitor 100,000 links.
- Custom: $999/month for 15+ users, 300,000 contacts, 4,000+ prospecting searches, and the ability to monitor 100,000+ links.
Ninja is another all-in-one digital marketing platform with tools for content marketers, influencers, and bloggers. It’s particularly good at helping users identify influencers through social media, such as Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. As one of the biggest names in the game, it’s no surprise that Ninja Outreach works with massive brands like Disney, Amazon, and Airbnb. That being said, they offer something for everyone both in terms of pricing and features.
Ninja Outreach Features
- Personalize messages with predesigned templates and custom fields
- Automated email outreach and management
- Track in-depth statistics regarding outreach emails
- Practice market segmentation using smart tags and relationship lables
Ninja Outreach Pricing
Ninja Outreach also falls in the higher range of pricing. However, all plans allow you to reach a huge pool of influencers across various platforms. You can also take advantage of the 7-day risk-free trial:
- Flex: $155/month for 1,000 contacts, 1 seat, 1 email account, and 10,000 emails a month.
- Pro: $259/month for 4,000 contacts, 3 seats, 4 email accounts, and 15,000 emails a month.
As another platform focussed on helping bloggers reach out to influencers in their sphere, Klear aims to help you replace paid ads with trust-based marketing. Klear can be used by anyone from enterprises to agencies to e-commerce businesses. It helps you find influencers across a range of channels, including Instagram, YouTube, and even TikTok. On top of managing relationships, it also offers great tools to track your progress and measure your campaigns’ success.
- Supports finding influencers across any niche.
- Manage contacts to build relationships and secure opportunities.
- Filter influencers based on key metrics and estimated influence gain.
- Advanced reporting with the ability to add your own data.
Klear no longer lists its pricing so you’ll have to contact them for a case-by-case quote. However, their pricing used to start at $249 so it definitely falls under the classification of a premium blogger outreach service.
Much like Traackr, GroupHigh aims to drastically speed up the pace at which you conduct outreach campaigns. It claims to maintain the world’s largest and most up-to-date database of blocks so you can identify key opportunities with just a quick search. It will also automatically analyze the content of influencers or competitors to instantly provide you with valuable insights. From there, you can build and maintain relationships using extensive CRM capabilities.
- Manage your campaign’s progress
- Monitor influencers, competitors, and contacts.
- Search for opportunities using GroupHigh’s massive database.
- Access free influencer lists.
With pricing starting in the thousands of dollars, GroupHigh caters almost exclusively to enterprise-scale businesses or hugely successful bloggers. That being said, they do offer a 7-day free trial so you can test it out before risking such a large amount.
You may not typically expect to see Monday.com on a list of blogger outreach tools. However, as a productivity suite, it can be an invaluable asset to help you manage your outreach campaigns, teams, and business as a whole. It brands itself as a Work OS (Operating System) with the features to easily build, run, and scale workflows. Its CRM capabilities and tools to assign and track the progress of work is what makes it a great addition to a outreach blogger’s arsenal.
- Easily build workflows from over 250,000 “recipes”
- Top-to-bottom platform customization
- Comprehensive project management capabilities
- Advanced tools to manage employees and teams
Monday.com offers a flexible catalog of five different packages. You pay per seat and can choose 200+ seats for each plan. Features are heavily divided among the plans so you should carefully study the price chart before committing:
- Individual: 2-seat limit. 500MB storage, 1 week activity logs, 1 board per dashboard.
- Basic: $8/seat/month (minimum 3 seats). 5GB storage, 1 week activity logs, 1 board per dashboard.
- Standard: $10/seat (minimum 3 seats). 20GB storage, 6 month activity logs, 5 board per dashboard.
- Pro: $16/seat/month (minimum 3 seats). 100GB storage, 2 years activity logs, 10 board per dashboard.
- Enterprise: Priced on a quote-by-quote basis (minimum 3 seats). 1000MB storage, 5 years activity logs, 50 board per dashboard.
Yesware might specialize as an outreach tracking tool, but it takes staying on top of your outreach efforts to new heights. This tool monitors your email opens, replies, clicks, and just about any other email-related action you can think of tracking. Not only does this make it easier to maintain relationships and followups, but it lets you analyze every step of the lead nurturing journey.
- Seamlessly integrate with your email client of choice.
- Track important email campaign actions in real-time.
- Get notifications when recipients open attachments.
- Third-party integrations.
Yesware is a relatively affordable blogger outreach tool offering 14-day trials and 23% discounts for annual subscribers. Premium features are plan-locked:
- Pro: $19/user/month for 2 event types, 20 recipients, up to 5 users.
- Premium: $45/user/month for unlimited event types, recipients, and users.
- Enterprise: $85/user/month for unlimited event types, recipients, and users.
As the name suggests, Uplfuence is an outreach service focused on helping you find key influencers in your niche. It also provides the tools to track your lead progress and manage your long-term partnerships. What’s more, Upfluence claims to maintain a database of over 4 million active influencers that you can browse using convenient filters.
- Tools for influencer event management.
- Tools to create landing and blog pages as well as content
- Extensive training materials and resources
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns’ ROI
Upfluence offers three separate packages, although it doesn’t make the pricing for them public:
- Growth: 2 seats, basic integrations.
- Scale: 5 seats, advanced integrations, dedicated account manager.
- Enterprise: unlimited seats, advanced integrations, dedicated account manager, white labeling, API access.
FollowUpThen’s mission is simple, but indispensable to the success of any blogger outreach campaign. If you’ve got a large volume of contacts, multiple email lists, and several active leads, staying on top of conversations and keeping them going can be a massive headache. FollowUpThen uses simple rule-based reminders to help you follow up on threads and ping dimming leads before it’s too late. And, it integrates well with most popular email clients.
- Set email reminders or snooze/hide emails until the right time.
- Set reminders and alerts for yourself to not miss out on any important events/actions.
- Use specialized email addresses to determine when reminders should be sent to who.
- Schedule followups for you and others.
As a relatively straightforward tool, FollowUpthen features incredibly attractive pricing. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. However, important features are reserved for premium plans:
- Free: 1 user, 50 followups, 50 recurring followups, and 5 tasks per month.
- Professional: $5/month for 1 user, 750 followups, unlimited recurring followups, and unlimited tasks per month.
- Company: $9/month for 2 users, unlimited followups, unlimited recurring followups, and unlimited tasks per month.
How Uprankly Can Help With Outreach Link Building
Building high-quality links is one of the key reasons why bloggers should engage in outreach campaigns. However, even with the right tools in hand, finding opportunities, mining prospects, building relationships, and carrying out link-building activities can be a time-consuming and operation.
Sometimes, it’s best to work with a professional service that has the experience and expertise to conduct efficient and value-driven link-building campaigns. Uprankly offers a variety of outreach and link building services that can help you to save time and money. To learn more about Uprankly link building services, book a free consultation call.
So, as you can see, you have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to tools that help you manage your blogging outreach campaigns. In fact, the trick is not to find a specific tool, but to find one that suits your requirement and budget among all the choices.
Do you want to use a single, all-in-one solution or multiple specialized tools? The answer is completely dependant on what you need and how the pricing structure works into your budget.
Regardless, this list will give you a good idea of where to start looking and what some of the top tools are for blogger outreach in 2021. Happy hunting!